DIDMO's clients may come from a variety of different industries, from Music & Entertainment to Travel & Hospitality and Retail, but all have one thing in common: the desire to reach and convert their target market through the one device they carry with them everywhere. Regardless of what type of device that may be.

Mobile marketing is a buzz word that has become synonymous with the iPhone and for good reason. But with 16% of the world's market share (and growing), who is serving the remaining 84%?  DIDMO's mobile communication platform, Magmito, empowers its clients to create engaging, interactive mobile content that can be viewed by virtually every mobile phone on the market today, from iPhone to Android and everything in between.

Find out why brand name companies have chosen DIDMO to mobilize their business. Click on a case study to download the PDF.

 

NYU-SCPS:
NYU School of Continuing and Professional Studies Launches First Class to Incorporate Use of Mobile Technology


NYU-SCPS case study


Sennheiser
:

Sennheiser sponsors mobile band app for The Material and gets rave reviews


Sennheiser case study


Turner Broadcasting
:
Turner Broadcasting launches Magmito-based tool that lets kids create mobile birthday party apps based on popular Cartoon Network TV series.


Turner case study

Mobilize your business

Whether you represent a Fortune 500, an agency focused on mobile marketing or Joe's Pizza Shop, we have a mobile business solution that meets your needs and budget.

If you're on a quest for the right mobile communication partner, please download our corporate presentation to learn why DIDMO should be your #1 choice.

DIDMO Overview 2013

“The Magmito platform has empowered us to easily reach our sales reps, wherever they might be with the information and content they need to close the sale—all on a device they carry with them everywhere, regardless of make or model.”

Stefanie Reichert, VP Strategic Marketing, Sennheiser Electronic Corporation

Contact DIDMO

DidMo -

HQ Sweden

Address: Villavägen 3 75236, UppsalaPhone: +46 18 521557

info@didmo.com

invest@didmo.com